May 4, 2007

I know the crap out of women.




My playoff desktop.

Lately i've been very retroactive with my music listening. Listening to alkaline trio, the specials, midtown, early J5 and reel big fish. Stuff i was way into a few years ago. Forgot how good all that shit is* especially the specials and midtown. I don't know what it is about midtown, but i've always had a soft spot for them.

*digression. Went to Pub St. George for the first time in a long time, January i think, with AlCam. That place is too much fun for me to even handle. Rastaman wails all night and 2 dollar red stripes and good ass environs, and, although expensive, the best G&T's i've ever had have come from PSG. Probably tied with Homeslice for best bar in Toledo. In my book atleast.

Round 2 will be difficult. The Bulls are the only team in the East that have the ability to beat The Pistons in a 7 game series (Spurs being the only team in the west). Should be interesting. I'm super excited to see that Golden State knocked off the Mavs. I wouldn't care, or atleast not really really wanting to have dallas lose, had the mavs a different owner than Mark Cuban. He's bothers the living hell out of me. Can't even really explain it. I just can't stand his stupid ass ass. It is immeasurably pleasing to watch him get all worked up then mad then sad when they are losing/have lost. I also really like Baron Davis. That was definitely one of the most exciting playoff series i have ever seen. The warriors are a lot of fun to watch. They remind me of an unrefined and undisciplined Phoenix Suns, who happen to the only other team i would like to see win the championship. My love for the suns has its roots back in the days of barkley, but steve nash is probably the most impressive player in the nba. Almost inhuman in his ways.

I have a sudden celebrity crush on Tina Fey.

Lately i've been free ballin' under my pajama pants when i go to bed. Let me tell you, exponential spike in the quality of sleep i get every night.

1 comment:

snarkcity said...

okay, bill laimbeer.

Erich Maria Remarchive

  • 6 (1)
  • 5 (2)
  • 3 (3)
  • 2 (2)