February 26, 2007

Why?

Q: Why am I starting a new blog all of a sudden?

A: I'm a little stoned, and I'm listening to emo.

Cartel to be precise.

A few key points:
  1. This ain't a scene. It's a goddamn arms race.
  2. I've just decided that I'm only going to post to this blog not un-intoxicated.
  3. I probably have bad grammar, also, i will mostly likely very often make alot of usage errors.
  4. I am going to try to keep this positive.
    1. Fuck You.
    2. You Suck.
    3. Go To Hell.
      1. Stay There.
I will also be putting my last.fm charts on every post.

Update: I won't be putting my charts on, for i did not realize that each embedded list updates to the current charts. So, i'll put them shits somewhere else.




No comments:

Erich Maria Remarchive

  • 6 (1)
  • 5 (2)
  • 3 (3)
  • 2 (2)